Enter Email for Getting our updates in your inbox

Dear My all visitors & our Subscribers I deleted my RSS feed due to some problem. In this way, I inform you that now you can not get my latest updates. So, dear now you again become my subscriber for getting latest updates in your inbox. So, enter your E-mail address in following box and confirm your E-mail address. Thanks

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Hi... Friends if you like my this blog so follow me and must subscribe by email address for latest updates. If you have blog or websites and want to link exchange or banner exchange then send me E-mail on this address with your site detail aston.brous@gmail.com

Friday 9 December 2011

free classified adposting site in india without ragistration

My last post on was 12 February, and today it is 14 May, and my last post on free classified sites was without registration so if you ignore that I posted on 8 April 2010. Its long time.

As I was assuming there are some new ad posting sites have been born. So I searched for them and find out them. I also had some emails in my inbox so I decided to add those free classified ad sites in this list.

Some of sites in this list are old but not popular and some sites new but popular. I have not checked all the sites by posting ads I just checked if sites are live and have a classified section.

I hope all students and professional ad posting persons will like these new sites and will find some new sites for sure.

I am not going to stop posting about new free ad posting sites so when I will find new resources I will post them sure.

1 Glowclick
2 Tradusads
3 Hotclikz
4 Classifiedskhazana
5 Click2delhi
6 Bharatpad
7 Bharatclick
8 124
9 1clickguide
10 Apnaindia
11 Darjeelingfreeclassified
12 Gobangaloreclassifieds
13 Stackifieds
14 Ezeeclassifiedads
15 Adsanything
16 Koppafreeclassifiedads
17 Classified
18 Metrocityad
19 Dreamlink
20 Classifiedshubindia
21 Indiafreeadz
22 Adswr
23 Freeindiaclassified
24 Layads

Update:

25 Sskclassified


Get free daily email updates!

Follow us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines