Enter Email for Getting our updates in your inbox

Dear My all visitors & our Subscribers I deleted my RSS feed due to some problem. In this way, I inform you that now you can not get my latest updates. So, dear now you again become my subscriber for getting latest updates in your inbox. So, enter your E-mail address in following box and confirm your E-mail address. Thanks

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Hi... Friends if you like my this blog so follow me and must subscribe by email address for latest updates. If you have blog or websites and want to link exchange or banner exchange then send me E-mail on this address with your site detail aston.brous@gmail.com

Saturday 4 August 2012

Top Android and iOS Apps to Follow the Olympics 2012

London 2012 Olympics andriod apps

Top Android and iOS Apps to Follow the Olympics 2012
If you are enthusiastic about the Olympic games 2012 and own an Android or iOS device, you will be glad to know that there are apps which will help you stay in touch with the Olympics happenings.
Top Android and iOS Apps to Follow the Olympics 2012



The events are being held in London, England. Everybody is excited about the event since not only will amazing athletes be demonstrating their skills, but the events will also be attended by celebrities and even the royal family! A lot of this has already happened and people have been following the events of the Olympics using their smartphones. We decided to help out our Android and iOS smart device owners by sharing 9 applications which they can use to follow the Olympic games 2012.

Let us begin with the Android applications. To get them, simply search for them on the Android Marketplace.


Get free daily email updates!

Follow us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines